Copyright and Trademark
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of AstroloTea, LLC, Copyright © 2012, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
The information provided by AstroloTea, LLC is for educational purposes only, and has not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your physician before implementing any new diet, exercise, and dietary supplement programs, especially if you have pre-existing medical conditions, are pregnant or nursing, or are taking prescribed medications. The statements made on this website are for educational purposes only and are not meant to replace the advice of your physician or health care provider.
Out of Stock Notice
There may be times when an ingredient in the tea you have ordered is out-of-stock which will delay fulfilling your order. We will keep you informed of any products that you have ordered that are out-of-stock and unavailable for immediate shipment.
Due to the nature of our product, AstroloTea, LLC does not accept returns. If we have mistakenly shipped the wrong item, please notify us within 72 hours of receipt and we will promptly send you the correct item at no cost to you. We want you to be happy and have a beautiful tea experience!
Custom Orders, Wholesale and Bulk Quantities
Please contact us about any custom order request, wholesale orders and bulk quantities!
INFORMATION I COLLECT:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order or gift recipient, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Pamela Morgen, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: PO Box 51354, Eugene OR, 97405